Previous Posts

Archives

I read...


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Come away with me...

Monday, November 19, 2007
To the UgLy

There is a big difference between what you are and what you feel you are. And no, she can never complement the good looks of *****, and the world must be a disgusting place to live should she insist that they make a good pair, and in no way will ***** make the mistake of choosing her over you.

She does not have the face, the hair, the skin, the body, and the right to say mean things to you. I can understand her hostility for you have deprived her to enjoy the company of your cute guy, but it's only obvious why she would never end up with a guy like *****. Just by mere opening of her mouth and even if she's on her very demure pose, a guy would know how unattractive she is.

I do hope she has a good voice, and I believe she must have given the fact that she works in a call center, so good for her. Other than that, I should like to advise that not even a lifetime of facial and hair treatment can make up for the ugliness that she is skin deep and the ugliness that she is up close.

I must say that she picked the wrong girl to fight. If she hates ugly, she should really get a full-length mirror to start scolding herself.

She must badly need the mean attitude, for if she lacked such, she would be one of the pitiful and boring creatures on earth.

I can spot pretty even from behind, and I must say, even a glimpse would give away that she has no speck of attractiveness on her.

Aesthetically speaking and personality-wise, she does not have what it takes to back up the things she said against you. She should get a consultation from really attractive people to realize just how deprived she truly is.

Post a Comment



see all videos